Fixed wing ops: OK Helicopter ops: OK
Runway in use: 03, circuit direction: LH, closing at: 1800.
Information current as of 10:59 on 28/06/2017 (local).
Wed 28th June 2017
ALL TIMES LOCAL 1100 030/10 8000 Nil OVC005 Est QNH997 QFE982 PS13/PS11
Met Warnings ~
STRONG WIND WARNING Valid 281000 281300 N wind mean 15-20kts gusts 28-30kts
Helicopter Circuit ~ RH
RFFS Category ~ 2
Sunset ~ 2129
Warnings (See below for 2 Excel programme) ~
1. All Fixed wing & Microlight pilots departing on runways 21R, 21L and 23 are requested to climb straight
ahead to 500 feet before turning
2. Rwy 15/33 now PERM closed due to hangar construction in the SE corner (L5360/16)
3. A Quadcopter will fly over Sywell Reservoir weekdays 1330-1440 max height 300' AGL
4. Rwy 03L/21R WIP AGL installation
5. Mon 3rd July. Airfield closed to flying 1330-1430 & 1530-1630 due trials flights
6. Please avoid trampling freshly chalked markings and avoid running up engines to high power in front of runway designators.
7. Mon 26th June Filming all day with the Great War Display Team. Displays at 1300-1320, 1500-1520, 1700-1720
8. New Grass Rwy 14/32 now marked, awaiting Licensing.
9. Rwy 03L/21R New PERM Runway edge, threshold and touchdown lights installed. Exercise caution when turning or vacating this runway.
10. Revised Helicopter Joining Procedures. See NOTAM L0885/17 PERM
NOTAMS. Pilots are responsible for making a more comprehensive check.
1. Cranfield strictly 24 Hr PPR due staffing issues Valid to 1830 30th June (L1878/17)
2. Silverstone flying restrictions until 16th July 2000L See AIC M054/2017 and NOTAM B1098/17
4. East Midlands are now a provider of a LARS. Revised SSR codes See Notam B0588/17 & C1744/17
2 Excel Programme (Aerobatics may take place during AFIS hours 3nms radius ARP up to 5000' AGL UK AIP AD2-EGBK-1-5 Para 4e refers) No movements permitted during displays.)
BLADES AEROBATIC PROGRAMME:-
SLOT 1 1100-1120; SLOT 2 1300-1320; SLOT 3 1500-1520 (all times local)
Mon 3rd Jul - TBN
Tues 4th Jul - TBN
Weds 28th Jun - Local flying only
Thu 29th Jun - Local Flying only
Fri 30th June - Local Flying only
Sat 1st Jul - 2 aircraft to and fm EGLK ?
Sun 2nd Jul - 2 aircraft to and from EGLK ?
Please see the events page.