Fixed wing ops: OK Helicopter ops: OK
Runway in use: 03, circuit direction: , closing at: 1550.
Information current as of 11:48 on 11/12/2017 (local).
AD CLOSED TO FIXED WING TRAFFIC DUE SNOW AND ICE
Mon 11th December 2017
ALL TIMES LOCAL
Unofficial Met Observation ~ 1120 03016KT CAVOK QNH983/QFE988 PS01/MS02
Met Warnings ~
Snow Warning 110600-111800 Accumulations 0-1cm possible
Strong Wind Warning 111200-111800 N to NE wind mean 15-20kt gusts 25-30kt
Ground / Air Frost Warning 111800-120000
RFFS Category ~ 1
Helicopter Circuit ~ RH
Sunset ~ 1551
Warnings (See below for 2 Excel programme) ~
1. All Fixed wing & Microlight pilots departing on runways 21R, 21L and 23 are requested to climb straight
ahead to 500 feet before turning
2. Al grass runways fit for microlights only, Twy B closed
3. A Quadcopter will fly over Sywell Reservoir weekdays 1330-1440 max height 300' AGL
5. Sywell NDB U/S TFN
8. New Grass Rwy 14/32 now marked, awaiting Licensing.
9. Rwy 03L/21R New PERM Runway edge, threshold and touchdown lights installed. Exercise caution when turning or vacating this runway.
10. Revised Helicopter Joining Procedures. Heli ATZ Entry/Exit points now via "Heli East, Heli West, Heli Northeast"
NOTAMS. Pilots are responsible for making a more comprehensive check.
2. Coventry All instrument procedures and ATC services withdrawn. Air Ground service only now available. Changes to RFF Category.
2 Excel Programme (Aerobatics may take place during AFIS hours 3nms radius ARP up to 5000' AGL UK AIP AD2-EGBK-1-5 Para 4e refers) No movements permitted during displays.)
BLADES AEROBATIC PROGRAMME:-
SLOT 1 1100-1120; SLOT 2 1300-1320; SLOT 3 1500-1520 (all times local)
Mon 11th Dec - TBN
Tue 12th Dec - TBN
Wed 13th Dec - TBN
Thu 14th Dec - TBN
Fri 15th Dec - TBN
Sat 16th Dec - Nothing planned
Sun 17th Dec - Nothing planned
Please see the events page.